10.24.2011

Get Creative with Chalkboard Paint

I have been pinning all sorts of fun projects on Pinterest using something as simple as chalkboard paint! I have been wanting to paint something fun for a while now, I just had to think about what exactly to paint. I have thought about painting pumpkins this year, but they rot too quickly in the hot California sun. So, I decided to do something a little more long term. I decided to take one of the plain white walls in our kitchen and paint it with the chalkboard paint. I thought it would be a fun accent wall that we could use as art, but also practical things. Like making to do lists or grocery lists as we run out of things during the week. My wonderful husband took his Saturday off and painted the wall for us, I think it looks wonderful! It's so simple and I can use it for so many things! 




This was a super easy and successful project. Don't be afraid to try something fun and new!! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. aww so fun! I painted the pantry door in my kitchen with chalkboard paint a few weeks ago - it's a fun feature and I love it!

    ReplyDelete