8.03.2011

4 is the magical number

Since I won't be here tomorrow to dedicate this post to my brilliant husband, I will do so today! Tomorrow marks our 4th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it. I know we are still in the early years of our marriage, but it doesn't feel that way at all.  Most of our family members and friends know that we have been through all sorts of tribulations in the last 4 years. Some, I don't know how we ever got through except by the grace of God. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. He has stood by my side through thick and thin. I have fallen more in love with him through these difficult times in our marriage, thinking it to be impossible. 

This year, just for fun, I decided to design a little card for him. I wanted it to have a little vintage and retro flare, but I added a little extra as well. I'm not too sure if I will try this again or if he will even like it (I guess he will love it no matter what, cause its from the heart), but why not? 


So, to my dearest and most precious husband. I love you more and more each year we spend together. I am so excited for what the future holds for you and I. I know that no matter what may come, we will be just fine if we stick together. Thank you for all you do for me and the love you show each and every day. I'm a lucky girl! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment