3.03.2011

Once Upon a Time....

What can I say, I have completely disappeared for a while. For that, I am sorry. Life has been SUPER busy. I have been trying to balance life and responsibilities, which unfortunately means that some things had to wait. 


Lately, it seems I have been doing one thing and one thing only. Homework. I am loving school with a passion, but it does take me away from the hobbies I love so much. Mainly blogging and crafts. I decided to share a few things I have been working on, so you can see what I am talking about. 


The next few projects I am working on are exciting! For my digital imaging class, we are to create a modern day fairy tale (I will post pictures soon). For my graphic design class, we are designing stationery and a poster for an upcoming jazz concert, which I will share with you also. So, as you can see, this is what I have been up to the last few weeks. I will post some more exciting stuff this weekend. For now, I thought I would share these things with you! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.3.11

    Love the artwork! Who said homework couldn't be fun? You know what, don't get too worried about not posting enough craft updates: we love to hear abut what you are achieving in school too! PS: how is Vintage Peach?

    ReplyDelete