1.11.2011

Vintage Peach 


Our little store (well, technically its a booth, but who wants to get technical anyway), Vintage Peach, has been up and running for a few months now. It has been quite the adventure! We've been selling a lot of fun things and still have tons to choose from. This project definitely takes up a lot of time and attention. We have to constantly be on the look out for cute finds, as well as visiting the shop to make sure all is well. Although, we have been a little absent lately. Every time my husband and I toss the idea of maybe shutting it down for a while, a wave of sadness comes over me. I feel so inspired when I discover cute vintage shops, thrift stores, flea markets and yes, even yard sales. I am more certain then ever, that Vintage Peach is where I want to put my time and energy. Of course, it's hard to do when you working another job, but things are about to change again and I'm excited to see what's in store. If you are all about reusing old things to make use for them in your lovely home, come visit us! We carry vintage treasures from across California and  handmade lovelies for the crafty heart! If you have ever paid a visit to our little shop, let us know what you think! If you are interested in specific items, don't hesitate to contact us. We have A LOT in storage! 


*note: Some items may have been sold. There have also been more items added to the shop, so be sure to check it out! 












xoxo


Vintage Peach
Mill Creek Antique Mall
805 19th St.
Bakersfield, Ca 93306
(661)324-1900
www.Millcreekantiquemall.com


1 comment: