1.10.2011

Limelight Foto

A couple months ago, my husband and I made a trip to Canada. While we were there, we were asked by a sweet friend of mine if we would mind getting our pics taken. I almost felt guilty for saying yes, because I knew just how wonderfully talented she was. It was sheer joy to have her take our pictures! As an aspiring photographer, it's so nice to learn from others with similar passions and talents: the use of different equipment, techniques and overall ideas. She was so easy to work with and we felt totally relaxed. Her personality is bubbly and you can't help but feel yourself around her (I've also known her since 6th grade). If you are in the Red Deer, Alberta area be sure to give Limelight Foto a call for all your photography needs. She specializes in wedding and lifestyle photography! You will love her, promise! 








xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment