1.05.2011

New year, a new calendar 

So, I did a lot exploring and found myself  a little desktop calendar for this new month and new year (come to think of it). I found a few cute ones, but only one made the cut. 

I don't know what special events will be marked down on my calendar this year. I know there will be some exciting things in store, which I can think of even now and it makes me smile.  There are so many things taking place in my life right now. Who really knows what can change or stay the same. Each day brings new challenges. I find myself struggling to balance all of it. Sometimes I spread myself too thin and lose sight of that light at the end of the tunnel. But like all things, the dark fades away and you begin to see again. It's funny, you never really grow out of being afraid of the dark. Or do you? Maybe as a little girl, I was afraid of the physical presents of it. Always wanting the door left open with the hallway light on. Now, as a grown woman I fear the unknown and what the darkness entails: the what ifs, if onlys, could haves and would haves in the midst of madness. The thing is,  it doesn't matter how dark it gets,  the smallest of light chases it all away. A new hour, a new day, a new month, a new year. Focus on what matters...the light, which is all things good and worthy of your undivided attention. 





xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment