1.22.2011

Dear Friends


I will be out for the next couple days. I hopped a plane all the way to Canada in order to surprise my dad and celebrate his 50th birthday! Yes, it was successful and he was shocked to say the least. 


While I am away from my blog, take the time (if you would) and do some browsing. Let me know if there are certain posts you find helpful, inspiring, moving or interesting. I am wanting to take a poll, so to speak, of what my readers are looking for in my blog. So, if you like more posts on food, fashion, on the road, thrifty finds, antiques, heart to hearts just let me know! I want to cater to my readers, while staying true to myself! If you could list your top three favorite things, that would help me out immensely! As a new blogger, I am still trying to find my niche and want to make sure I am posting things that are relevant to you. Thank you for your time, it means the world to me! 

Have a fabulous next few days and I will be back with more!




xoxo

4 comments:

  1. we nominated you for a stylish blogger award!

    http://jetsettingdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, I feel so honored! Thanks so much, can't wait to see what happens!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.1.11

    Keep it diversified! I really love reading about everything, and your writing is beautiful. I love reading about Vintage Peach, recipes, Thrift finds, crafts, and heart-to-heart ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! You are truly a faithful little follower of mine :) Love to you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete