1.21.2011

Did you know

I wanted to dedicate this post this morning to the unknown, mysterious and hard thing about life. The not having control of or understanding why some things go smoothly and others not so much. I have been learning that life IS pain and sorrow, but the battle can be won and we can live on being happier than we can imagine.


What a lot of people don't know is that 12 months ago, my husband and I decided we were ready to start a family. And like so many other couples out there, we thought in a month or two we would be peeing on a stick and taking pictures of a positive sign. It would be perfect and all our family and friends would be happy for us. Unfortunately, that's the thing about life. You don't know what's going to happen and it's not always as easy as 1-2-3. We went on witnessing others go through a new sense of joy, as they announced their pregnancy to births. We are ALWAYS happy for our friends, because babies are miracles. No matter who has them. My husband and I might feel that brief sadness each month its a no go, but we know that we are blessed in so many other ways. I am learning that things always happen for a reason and I need to enjoy this testing time in my life.


If you are like us, hoping for something thats not necessarily in your control, take heart. Enjoy this time in your life. Be grateful for the blessings you do have. Remember you aren't alone in your quest. Always lift your head up, never looking down. You don't want to miss out on what's in store for you! 






xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This was a great well-written post! I just was wondering why it seemed like bad things always happen to me or why it seems like I good things never come my way! "Be grateful for the blessings you do have." I'm going to live by this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad this post spoke to you! Trust me, bad things always happen to me. I just know that there are two different types of people: ones who lose their way because of hardships and the ones who grow and flourish. I just want to be the one who grows!

    Love you Jenelle!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete