10.01.2010

Hello October

Yes, it's time to pick out a new calendar! I can't believe it's October already...summer is surely over and September just passed through for a short visit! There is a lot going on this month. First, I'm sure you've heard me talk about it a million times, but the Peddler's Faire is just a week away! Are we ready? We will just have to see! Secondly, our October Craft Night will take place sometime this month. Dates are still in the air, since there are so many girls who want to come out. It's sad when we can't all work out our schedules. Thirdly, it's Halloween! We usually have a costume party and show off our amazing creations! Last year, my husband made the most amazing robot costume! I will have to post pictures sometime! Anyways, that's it for now! I'm sure as the month progresses, things will stack up and lists will lengthen! For now, enjoy some of the calendars I came across for this month. Feel free to check more out at Smashing Magazine








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment