9.07.2010

Taking risks

I am one of those people that believes in taking risks. I think it's necessary every once in a while during our life's journey. This year has been a time of discovery and a time of adventure. I decided a while ago to go back to school and take graphic design. Risk #1. It's something I feel excited about, but scared at the same time. I am at a crossroads in my life where so many things can happen at any moment, but that can't stop me from chasing my dreams. 


Recently, another opportunity presented itself. Risk #2. Every year, there is a local Peddler's Faire that takes place at the museum in town. All kinds of vendors set up and sell all their unique goods. This year, a good friend of mine and I decided to start collecting vintage finds.  We've restored furniture, found unique household items and worked on a few DIY projects hoping to spark an interest at the Peddler's Faire this year. It's a bit of a risk, since the costs to participate in the Faire were expensive. Not to mention, each item we've handpicked was a sacrifice at one time or another. It can be a little daunting not knowing if you will succeed, but it's that kind of risk that I know is going to be worth it. I have wanted to do something like this for so long. It's time to put those dreams and desires into reality. So, be sure to come check us out at this year's Peddler's Faire





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment