8.27.2010

Here we go again...

This month has been just one of those months, I guess. The kind where everything takes more effort than usual. House work piles up. Relationships scattered. Future completely unknown. My legs haven't been shaved in weeks. Sorry husband. Sometimes I lose myself in the midst of all the mess. I forget to be happy and content. When I was on the plane flying to Canada, I looked out my window to the open sky. I found that we were surrounded by some of the most beautiful clouds I have ever seen. I know, they're just clouds. But sometimes the clouds remind me to stop looking at what's closing in and look up to what's ahead. I love taking pictures of those moments when that peace fills my chaotic life. I could stare at the sky forever, if it meant I would have more peace when pressure starts closing in. I hope you find your little bit of peace today too. 











xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment