7.29.2010

It's a new thing

I was browsing some blogs today and I came upon a wonderful idea. I find myself on my computer so often; whether I'm browsing other blogs, working on my own or editing pictures. I usually don't put a whole lot of thought as to what my desktop background looked like. Recently, I borrowed the idea of having a new desktop calendar for each month. Not only is this helpful to keep track of days and dates (which I find it hard to keep track of as it is), but you can have a lot of fun searching for unique designs. This month is almost over, but I thought I would put one on for the last few days that remain. I'm also looking into tutorials to help you design your own. It should be a lot of fun, we'll see if it actually happens! 

July

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment