6.10.2010

Fashion smashion

Fashion is one of those things that constantly change. A thing that constantly improves or gets worse. It's something I love, but also hate. Simply because I can't afford to go through my closet once a week to get rid of last months finds. It's too expensive, even when I'm shopping at the cheapest stores. The thing is, you have to invest in clothing and not just buy into a fad. I have friends that own super cute  clothes they have had for years. If you're anything like me, I don't hold on to clothes more than a year unless its denim. That's throwing away money. It's a tricky thing, trying to visualize whether somethings are going to be cute the next summer or the next 3 years down the road. It's easier to to pick out the ones that will be short lived. It takes practice and patience. As silly as it seems, you save so much money learning to invest in articles of clothing that you can hold on to for years. Quality has a huge role in this and it means you may have to spend a little bit more, but people say its worth it. We'll see, I'm still learning this whole new thing too. I'm hoping I will still be able to keep up with the style, look cute and save money. If you like some of the fads going on, I realized that stores like Forever 21 and H & M are really good for buying into those looks for a lot less money. That way you're still caught up with the recent trends, just not going to lose as much money when the next fad comes around. And I have done my fair share of shopping at those stores. Believe me. Here are a few items that are hot this summer! Would you wear these trends? Up to you! 


Question to ask yourself: Which look is more of a fad? Which is more timeless? 




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment