1.19.2012

Bang clad ladies

Well, today will most likely be my last post at this location! I may do one more to remind all my wonderful readers of where I will be relocating! I know moving around is never a fun thing, but I assure you the blog will still be the same....just better. 


Recently I have had the bang itch. I get this every few months or couple of years. I finally grow out my bangs where they start looking lovely again. Then, it's like my eyes start wondering and I begin to see all these fabulous hair cuts! I love having long bangs, but it's just too safe for me. I feel like everyday is the same thing. Down straight, down curly, parted in the middle, parted off to the side, up in a pony, up in a bun. It gets slightly boring, don't you think? When I see gals with bangs, it automatically looks cute, stylish and funky. Doesn't matter if its down messy or curled. Up in a crazy bun or braid. It's adorable! I love this blog and I highly recommend you check it out! It has all sorts of beauty tips and tricks. Feel free to check it out if you are in the in-between phase: to have bangs or not to have bangs. 


Here are a few cuts that I fell in love with, thanks to Bang Boom Pow






Well, I finally bit the bullet and got my hair cut. I love it and don't regret it one bit! I feel like this suits my personality and lifestyle, weird how a simple cut can do that to a woman! So, what do you think your hair style says about you? 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment