12.21.2011

Home for the holidays

So, I forgot to mention that I will be in Canada over the holidays! I am so happy to be back with family and friends. It feels like it's been a while since I last had a white Christmas too! I will do my best to blog while I am here, but I'm sure you will understand if you don't hear from me everyday. 


Today I decided I would share with you my DIY Christmas art. I love decorations for my home, but a good print designed specifically for the season adds just a little more! I love to create fun little things like this and I am more than happy to share with my lovely followers! Feel free to download them and use them in your home! 





So, how about you! Do any of you have any special plans for Christmas? Feel free to share, I would love to hear from you! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment