11.17.2011


As you can see by now, I hit the jackpot with vintage Christmas ornaments! I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet and I am already posting things about Christmas! It was something I was seeing a lot of at the flea market this time around. So many Christmas ornaments for great prices! I suppose they were just wanting to get rid of what they had so it was less to pack up, since they were practically throwing them at us for such fantastic prices. 

My sister-in-law has collected these little bottle brush trees for sometime now. I have always admired them whenever I saw them out for the holidays. Then I started seeing them everywhere on Pinterest and people were using them in such inventive ways!! I decided to get a few so I could make a few cute things out of them, which I will post very soon during another theme week! They are a hot ticket item this year, people are collecting all sorts of colors and sizes! So get out there and grab a few, we can do some of these cute projects together! 




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i have NO problem with celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving--it's the holiday SEASON after all, so celebrate the whole season! That's what I say! Those trees are cute. Maybe your blog can help me be more crafty this year. :) we are decorating on a budget so creativity is in order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am SO glad you found me because I have already started drooling over that pumpkin roll recipe you posted! So, maybe you can help me bake more and I will do my best to help you with crafty things!!!

    xoxo
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete