9.23.2011

City in a Tree



This week I decided to try something new. I submitted a design to Threadless in hopes it might be approved and printed! So far, it has gotten approval and is currently up on display. I am super excited and hoping it will be picked for print! Here is what I get if this happens!  
  • $2,000 in cash
  • $500 Threadless Gift Certificate (can be redeemed for $200 cash)
  • $500 in cash each time your design is reprinted
  • Alumni Club membership including a Medal of Honor and other goodies
You can help this happen by simply scoring my design a 5! I would appreciate it more than you know, I have never done anything quite like this before. Even if it doesn't get printed, the experience has been a blast! There are only 3 more days left in the running, so let's see what happens! Thank you to all my family and friends that have been so supportive. 

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment