7.16.2011

Today, I cut some hair....

My husbands hair grows like a weed. It's fine and becomes frustrating when he wants to style it. Usually, we would just make a hair appointment like any other normal person, but today for some reason he thought it would be a good idea to get me to style it for him. I have done this over the last decade, since we were teens actually. It always has the same results: an interesting twist, a surprise ending and overall regret. I think I have improved over the last few years, I mean, it could be much worse. I tell him anyway. I guess I should have taken a before and after shot, but it wasn't planned at all. Never is really. Anyways, here is the outcome. An uneven mohawk or as my husband would call it, an "emohawk". It'll grow back. He need not worry! 




xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment