7.15.2011

Instagram: Photo of the day


Yes, I am now one of the many users of Instagram. Took me long enough, right? I'm hooked and loving it! Ever since we got our new iPad, I have been loading down a lot of really interesting apps. I never thought I would become such an apple geek. But I am. 


I love this app because I can take the simplest picture and transform it into something mysterious or story telling. I love the vintage wear and tear of a photo, so this suits me just fine! This morning I was standing in front of our sliding door, feeling the cool morning breeze, sipping my first cup of coffee and staring down at my hot pink flip flops. I was wishing I was at the beach today, enjoying the crashing waves and smelling the fresh air off the ocean. Hope this picture takes you somewhere similiar today too! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment