5.17.2011

summer 1 |ˈsəmər|
Noun
the warmest season of the year.  


I am so glad to be done with school! It was an amazing semester and I am excited to go back this coming fall. For now, I am going to enjoy these next three months I have off! Summer is the time we love to get out of town and go adventure seeking. We are so blessed to live close to so many awesome choices. LA, San Francisco, San Diego, Joshua Tree, Solvang, Ventura, Cambria,  Morrow Bay, and the list goes ON! There is one place in particular that I love which is only about a hour drive for us. The J. Paul  Getty Museum . Why do I love it so much? As an art student, it is a place full of inspiration and a place of solitude. The location is serene and the exhibits are wonderful. My husband and I went there a few months ago with some friends. It was their first time and we all had a blast! I'm starting to think it's about time we pay them a little visit! 






If you haven't been to the Getty Museum, I hope you will one day venture their way. It is well worth the trip! Let me know what sort of adventures you are up to this summer, I would love to hear about them! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment