12.24.2010

Eve of Christmas

I can't believe it is that time of year again. I decided to take it easy with the next few blog entries, since this is suppose to be a time shared with family and friends. So, I will keep it simple. One more sleep and then the fun begins! For boys and girls it means Santa comes tonight, which always fills the house with extra cheer. This year we are in Northern California with my husbands family. Last year we were surrounded by snow and cooler temperatures, this year we are in a very green country where the wind makes it feel a bit cooler. But that's all. The house is full of excitement, Christmas carols played by the piano, guitar and flute. Not to mention the stacks of snacks in every corner (bruschetta recipe will be shared soon). Yes, it is that time again. 

I will be sharing my fourth Christmas with my husband. I still can't believe it at times. We have fantastic memories and newly shared traditions. To my surprise, I found a picture of a very early Christmas while we were still dating. It takes me back to a magical time in my life!


Maybe you have a Christmas that is very special to you! Feel free to share your story, traditions or favorite recipes during this wonderful time of year! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment