12.13.2010

December: Craft Night

Tonight's the night! The girls are coming over and we are going to have ourselves a jolly good time! I'm busy trying to get my house in order, goodies made, craft supplies ready for use and squeeze in a little picture editing time. I'm telling you, my life is crazy right now, but I am so looking forward to this night of fun with some of my best gals! If you are a crafty person or really want to be, I strongly recommend devoting one night a month to just that. I have found that the past 4 months we have been doing this, I have been less stressed and a bit more optimistic. It is so nice to have that one night to do something I really wish I had more time for. If you want to craft along from a far, please do! This month we are doing a festive craft, which I blogged about earlier this month: Magazine Christmas Tree. This time, however, we will be using colored spray paint to decorate our trees, so I'm excited to see the results! You can also visit here for a video that will show you how to create your own tree one step at a time! I will post pictures soon about our craft night! Feel free to let me know what kind of things you do to get away from the hustle and bustle of life...maybe you have your own version of a craft night!


I came across this picture in another blog. I love to see that other bloggers are doing similar projects! So fun! 






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment