9.04.2010

Trying something new

This week I was looking for some cute craft supplies and my eye caught something exciting. I found this handmade embroidery kit, which included all the needed supplies: thread, needle, fabric, and directions. The design is a simple sparrow and I can't wait to finish. The only thing is, it takes a lot of patients and a lot of free time. This  shouldn't be a problem, especially when you are always wanting to try new things and grow as a crafter. 




On another note, I found this really cool jar at a thrift store. I'm not too sure what I want to do with it yet, but for now it holds some of my collection of buttons. 



I'm looking forward to the long weekend, I have a few things planned and can't wait to tell you all about it. Better yet, show you! Enjoy your extra time off! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment