9.14.2010

It's a crafty kind of day

My dear friend Ashley came over to play today! I got out my sewing machine, she got out her needle, hoop and floss. Together, we decided to work on a few projects and try something new: handmade tea towels. The result was adorable! Sure, it isn't perfectly stitched or brilliantly hemmed. But isn't that the definition  of being a crafter and creating things that are full of character? This was just a test run today, but we are going to get right back into the groove sometime this week. Mark my words, because practice makes perfect.....if that's what you're looking for. I can honestly say, I never really am looking for perfection. Just something that leaves me feeling inspired and happy. And happy is exactly how I've been feeling the last couple months! 











xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment