8.13.2010

New kind of love

While sitting here in this old familiar house I once called home (yes, I am breaking the rules and blogging while on vacation in Canada), I came across some finds I just had to share! I was enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and picked up an issue of Vogue magazine. I spotted a little ad promoting what looked like an old school Motown-style band. They consist of 4 girls that have a very vintage sound and look like they stepped right out of the 60's. If music interests you at all, you should turn up your speakers and check out The Like. They might be something that you'd be interested in. 




Also, check out this awesome Magazine....I think if you enjoy the world of vintage you will enjoy the look and feel of this! Lula magazine is "Created for people of the world who love fashion, music, art, & make believe. Lula is gentle, whimsical and ethereal in tone, mixing high fashion to fall in love with and interviews that feel like late night chats with people you wish you knew". Awesome stuff!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment