4.29.2010




Anew


I suspect my first introduction into this new world should be a worthy one. An interesting one at least. I have thought long and hard about what topic to choose. I have so many thoughts and ideas, it's hardly fair to pick one over the other. I suppose I should begin by asking myself, why start a blog? I feel there are so many good ones out there already. It's not to be compared or recognized as a great writer, poet, designer or artist. I guess it's to try something new. To conquer another fear. To step out into the unknown, take a leap of faith and see what I'm made of. To try to finish something I start, for a change.

So, if you (if you even exist) find yourself stumbling upon my blog, I hope you feel inspired or at least entertained for a few minutes of your time. That's all for now, I think.

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment