Seven lovely things for your home
Here are seven things I am loving for my home right now. If I could, I would go out and buy them all today. Somethings are just not meant to be....for now anyway! I will list the sources at the bottom of the post! Hope you enjoy these unique items as well!
1. I am loving this walnut ledge. I could use this in our living room and mount our flat screen above the ledge for a sleek and vintage look! I am fond of the idea of open floors, free from clutter.
2. This shabby rustic tin magnetic board would be perfect for our vintage inspired house! How cute would these looks if you had a group of 4-6 on a wall!? Perhaps I need these for my kitchen!
3. I think I might need an oversized topographic wall map somewhere in our home. Not only is it educational, but it would make a cute piece of art on our walls! Globes and maps are very popular this year.
4. I think every room deserves a good pillow! I am loving these screen printed tree patterns. Anything that reminds me of nature and my Canadian roots is ok with me!
5. Love the look of a vintage inspired, tweed chair. This would be great in your living room, nursery or even a pair in your entryway!
6. One of my favorite things to do is relax and enjoy a good cup of tea. My cupboard has a large variety of all kinds....I think I could use these fabulous mustache tea cups. You can never have too many, am I right?!
7. Lastly, I think it's a lot of fun to have a piece in your home that you created yourself. Whether it's wall art, a refurnished chair or a knitted throw. I am loving chevron this year...if I had more time, I would love to try this DIY chevron rug!
SOURCES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!