11.24.2011


Hello friends! Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all (of course my dear Canadian family and friends too)! I wanted to share with you something new, which should be a bit of fun! I have never done this before, so I'm taking a test drive today!

Outfits:  Thanksgiving attire!

Fringe leather vest from Forever 21

Paraella dress from Francesca's Collection

Brown suede boots from Forever 21
This is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays, dressing up and feeling pretty! Now on to the more sentimental things....

10 things I am grateful for this year

1. A faithful and wondrous God who 
has given me all I possess
2. A kind, patient and supportive husband
3. A family that loves me unconditionally: 
A tremendous father, a tender mother 
and two exceptional brothers
4. A wonderful family-in-law who blesses 
both my husband and I
5. The most amazing group of friends 
(both Canadian and American), 
some who have loved and cared
 for us as though we were their own.
6. Jobs to provide for our well-being
7. A cute and cozy home to live in
8. Food on our table
9. Music, art, creativity and imagination
10. Each morning I can open my eyes to face a new day

Hope you have a great day with all your loved ones! I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to a delicious turkey meal and pies! 

xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. Hello there! I just found your blog through 20sb and I love it already! I'ts always so fun to discover bloggers that are interested in design. I'd love to learn from you.

    When it comes to Thanksgiving, I really regret that we don't have this tradition here in Norway. There is always so much to be thankful for, and a day to celebrate could be a good way to make people here see things a little in perspective!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Welcome, I am so happy you guys stopped in :)

    I think the actual Thanksgiving holiday should be throughout the year really. It's a time of counting your blessings and being more aware of how blessed we are in life. I can't speak for anyone else, but I take things for granted and should be a bit more thankful for the life I live.

    Halina, I would love to share any design questions or even bounce ideas back and forth! You can ask me anything or post your questions and thoughts on my blog or email me at hellolidy@hotmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I would love that! I'm actually working on a test design for my blog and a webpage. Maybe you could take a look at it when you'r finished and tell me what you think? I'm so new at this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I would love to take a look at it for you! I can't wait! I salute you for figuring out how to do web design...I would love to get into that. It's just over my head at this point. I mean, I can come up with a design, but to actually apply it with codes and what not...eeks!

    Feel free to email it to me anytime :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete