9.18.2011

True Story


So, it's been a while since I last updated you on our baby chronicles. I call it that now, because I am slowly realizing it is indeed going to be a historical event as far as starting a family goes. 

It has been a total of one year and ten months since we started trying for a family. I thought it was going to be easy, because for so many it seems like it is. I have had countless friends become pregnant, family members and still we are just the two us. But here is what I am learning through this whole thing:

+ you can still smile at the end of the day
+ you don't need to sweat the small stuff, it only leads to worrying and worrying leads to no where
+enjoy where you are at, because it can all change in an instant
+focus on what's good and that will surely make you realize you are not unlucky at all
+life is short, so don't waste it on the what if's
+there are always a MILLION precious babies to love on, some need it more than you know

Yep, this is where I am at. I didn't get there over night. There have been plenty tears and frustrations, but I have amazing people that surround me and love on us. Of course, I have the most amazing and loving husband any girl could ask for. He is such an encouragement and positive reinforcement in my life. Most of all, I am fortunate enough to have a faith so strong that this could not begin to shake it. I am grateful every day for a God who blesses me, even through life's hard journeys. That is why I can get up in the mornings happily and lie down with perfect peace at night. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment