9.04.2011

A new purpose


A while ago I spotted a cute vintage tea pot at a yard sale. I was thinking of actually putting it to use while company comes by for a visit....tea is a must in our family. I noticed the lid was missing and I looked around for a while, hoping to find it somewhere. Unfortunately, there was no lid and it suddenly seemed useless. While browsing around a bit more waiting for something to stand out, my eyes kept catching that same tea pot. I decided it was a no brainer and 25 cents later it was mine. I knew I would find a purpose for it....after all, this is a hobby of my husbands and I! From decor to large furniture pieces, we'll take it!  


I loved the idea of using the teapot as a vase...the fresh flowers create a romantic feel and it goes perfectly with the style of our home! 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment