8.25.2011

 K i t c h e n 
Accessories

My kitchen is still in the need of a facelift....we have some very drab white walls and cupboards, but I can't complain. It keeps it toned down with all my bright accessories. I have a fabulously bright red kitchen aide, tea kettle and a clock. Those things alone have brightened up that room! What I love are the little things I am managing to collect along the way. I am hoping to eventually have a theme of sorts, but I certainly enjoy finding little pieces here and there to add to the room. It's kind of like a scavenger hunt! 


A while ago, I bought some baking items and a couple paring knives that went perfectly with our kitchen. Of course, you can find these items at William Sonoma. I don't do a lot of shopping there unfortunately, though they have amazing stuff! The price range is a bit too steep and I am a sucker for vintage flare. 





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment